The term "This Website" refers to World Wide Website at www.woodbridgechamber.com. The term "Organization" refers to the business or organization that This Website is promoting. The term "The Webmaster" refers to the designer of the website.
By continuing to utilize or visit This Website, you agree to the following guidelines. If you do not agree to all of the following stop visiting and using this site and discard any information you may have obtained as a result of using this site. Please review these terms periodically as they may be updated at any time.
This Website is purely a public resource of general information. This Website is not a source of advice for your specific situation and does not constitute advice for your specific situation or needs.
In some cases, photos and illustrations of specific products may not accurately reflect the actual product or services for sale. Sometimes manufactures modify the look and specifications of products. Products may be subject to changes in design, appearance, color, etc and thus may not be accurately reflected in all photos or descriptions found on This Website.
This Website may be utilizing stock photos of individuals, places, items or equipment for dramatizations, examples, simulations and design elements. Therefore, people shown on This Website may not necessarily reflect actual individuals working for the company, business or organization. Photos of people may also not represent actual people endorsing the products or services provided by This Website. Likewise equipment shown in the photos may not reflect the actual equipment available or used. Photos of locations, buildings, and other items may be for concept, example or design and may not reflect actual properties, items or buildings owned or affiliated with This Website or The Organization. Some photos on This Website may have been edited, altered, or retouched slightly to enhance the photo or for artistic purposes.
The information on This Website is subject to typographical errors and omissions. While all information on This Website has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate as of the time of its publication and not misleading, we cannot make any warranties or guarantees as to how accurate This Website's content is or will stay at a given future date. In no event shall The Organization or The Webmaster be held responsible monetarily or in any other way for any typographical errors, omissions, or non-accurate information found on This Website.
The Organization reserves the right to refuse sale of an item listed on This Website in which the price was listed incorrectly due to typographical error or lack of updating the price. The Organization reserves the right to offer a refund for the sale of the mispriced item should The Organization not wish to sell the item at the mispriced value. In no event shall The Organization be forced to sell an item that was subject to typographical error and in no event shall The Webmaster be held responsible in any way for such typos or mispriced items.
Accessing the Internet and World-Wide-Web as a whole involves some degree of risk. No guarantee or warranty is given that This Website will function as intended or correctly on all devices, be error-free, and/or access to This Website will be available at all times and on all devices. Additionally, although reasonable care has been taken to ensure that This Website and content contained within This Website is safe, virus-free, and contains no malicious and/or harmful components, no warrantee or guarantee is given that the content contained on This Website is in fact clean and safe. It is your (the visitor's) responsibility to provide safeguards against such threats while using the Internet as a whole including This Website. Both The Organization and The Webmaster assume no responsibility against these threats and neither The Organization nor The Webmaster will be held responsable either monetarily or in any other way for issues, damages or losses that might arise as a result of using This Website. USE THIS WESBITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Your use of This Website on some devices may cause extra charges to be applied to your data plan (common for wireless or cellular access) based on the amount of content you view on This Website and the size of your dataplan. Additionally the use of some features such as SMS messaging may also cause you to incur additional changes. The Organization and The Webmaster are not responsible for charges you incur while using This Website.
Copyrights, Patents and Trademarks:
Unless specifically stated elsewhere, the design of This Website which includes or may include content such as graphics, logos, photos, scripts, movies, flash, videos, sounds, text, etc. are owned and copyrighted by Advertising Solutions, Inc. (a DE Crop.) All Rights Reserved. This Website may also include content that The Organization may own and have copyright claim over. Additional third party copyrights and ownerships apply or may apply to This Website and content. No content found on This Website in whole or in part can be used, copied, downloaded, or reproduced for commercial or non-commercial purposes without prior written authorization from all parties whom the copyright and ownership applies. Details on ownership may be available at This Website and/or by contacting The Webmaster.
Some technology, databases, scripts, applications (software) found at This Website may be copyrighted and/or patented. Duplication and/or distribution of such software and/or software output (data) is forbidden and falls under the copyright notices both above and below. All software and its generated output is or may be owned by the original programmer and/or The Webmaster.
Logos, brands, taglines, slogans, etc. are or may be trademarks of and owned by the appropriate parties. By using such trademarks This Website makes no claim to hold ownership of said trademark nor does it claim to have any affiliation with said trademark owners, products, services, etc.
Usage of Licensed Copyrighted Content
Limitation of Use of Content:
Absolutely NO PART of this website may be used in any way for either personal, non-commercial or commercial uses without first obtaining written authorization from The Webmaster and other any other applicable Third Parties. This includes but is not limited to taking a screen shot, photographing, video taping, or using segments, elements, or content (including text, photos, graphics, videos, etc) found on this website.
Restrictions of Use of This Website:
The following actions are forbidden and are a violation of your permission to access and use This Website:
- Harvesting data, media, and other content from this website in any way for any purposes including but not limited to duplication, solicitation and/or data mining. This includes collecting information about individual users or entities that may be available on This Website.
- Use of an offline browser or other automated robots, crawlers or spiders to download This Website and/or content found on This Website.
- Engaging in click fraud or site statistic fraud for the purpose of creating the appearance of increased activity to the site either manually or via an automated program such as a robot, crawler, or spider.
- Using This Website that is in violation with local, state, national and interaction laws.
- Displaying This Website in a frame or in a way in which the original display is modified.
- Modifying, mirroring, or changing the content of This Website including copying selected content of this site and displaying it within a re-branded or resigned interface or website without written authorization of The Webmaster.
- Hotlinking to content contained on This Website or The Webmaster's network.
- Providing fraudulent or falsified information to This Website or impersonating another individual.
- Impersonating an Administrator, Site Owner, The Webmaster, The Organization, or anyone else of authority in the dealings, administration, design, etc. of The Website.
- Using this site to engage in competitive practices such as determining competitive prices for your own products, services or website.
- Uploading, spreading or distributing viruses, XSS or other malicious or harmful code through This Website or the server or network that This Website uses.
- Attempting to circumvent any security that This Website is using.
- Using This Website to send unsolicited mail and/or email or to contact The Organization or any person or entity listed on This Website via phone, fax or mail.
- Making modifications to This Website's content, media, or coding that results in a disruption of the functionality and usability of This Website in whole or in part.
Community TOS / Code of Conduct:
This Website may include special community areas such as chat, blogs, forums, message boards or member's only areas. You also agree to conduct yourself in the following ways while on This Website.:
- You will not use This Website for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to discussion or promotion of illegal activities.
- You will not submit any text, media or content that is vulgar, hateful, unlawful, harassing, questionable or pornographic or in violation of copyright law;
- You will not harass, threaten, distress or embarrass other users or officials of this site;
- You will not send other users or members of this site mail or attempt to contact them;
- You agree that all content submitted by you, including media, chat messages, pm's, posts, email, etc become the property of The Organization and/or The Webmaster and may be used in whole or in part for any reason including advertising, testimonials, marketing, etc.;
- You will not impersonate an admin, official, The Organization or The Webmaster;
- You will not post meaningless text, chain letters or other useless and disruptive media;
- You will not attempt to spam, hack, bomb or crack This Website or community, chat, etc.
- You will not post advertisements to other commercial services or websites;
- You agree to watch your language and keep This Website's community clean and safe for all ages.
- You agree The Organization and The Webmaster as well as those whom The Organization gives access to manage The Website and community areas such are forums and chat rooms have the right to move, delete and edit content submitted by you as well as ban you from accessing areas or services of The Website in whole or in part.
- You agree that you are over the age of 13 and that individuals under this age are not allowed to participate in the community.
- You understand that these Guidelines can change at any time without notice. You agree to check back often to read any revised guidelines.
- You agree that if your account is deleted or you are banned for a violating the Community TOS, you will not try to re-create a new account.
Accounts of individuals who fail to comply with the Community TOS are subject to be banned and have their accounts deleted.
Anti-Spam / Unsolicited Email Policy
The Organization and The Webmaster take spam seriously. Not only is it disruptive and unwelcome it is illegal as per the CAN-SPAM act.
In no event shall any visitor to This Website:
- Send unsolicited email (spam) to any email address at This Website's domain name(s) nor to any email addresses found on This Website;
- Send email or fill out a contact form for the purpose of promoting a product or service;
- Use This Website to harvest email addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited mail, also known as spam, etc.
The Webmaster reserves and exercises the right to block, ban and firewall all offending individuals and/or offending parties from accessing The Webmaster's Global Network. The Webmaster also reserves and exercises the right to report all offenders to the appropriate authorities as well as add the addresses, ip's and network addresses of offending parties to global blacklists used to completely ban and block offenders from sending mail to other networks outside the control of The Webmaster world-wide. The Webmaster also reserves the right to permanently ban, firewall and block offending individuals and parties and their networks or offending individuals and parties from accessing any and or all ports and protocols, including common resources such as http on The Webmaster's and The Webmaster's affiliated global networks.
Violation Of These Terms:
The Organization and/or The Webmaster reserves and exercises the right to block, ban and firewall all offending individuals and/or offending parties from accessing The Webmaster's Global Network. The Webmaster also reserves and exercises the right to report all offenders to the appropriate authorities as well as add the addresses, ip's and network addresses of offending parties to global blacklists used to completely ban and block offenders from sending mail to or accessing other networks outside the control of The Webmaster world-wide. The Webmaster also reserves the right to permanently ban, firewall and block offending individuals and parties and their networks or offending individuals and parties from accessing any and/or all ports and protocols, including common resources such as http on The Webmaster's and The Webmaster's affiliated global networks.
This Website and The Organization is not affiliated in any way with The Webmaster nor is The Webmaster affiliated in any way with This Website or The Organization. Likewise, any third party web site linking to This Website or any third party web site that This Website links to is not necessarily affiliated or associated with This Website in any way. The Webmaster does not endorse the products or services that are advertised and/or represented on This Website or of The Organization.
Limitation of Liability
In no way shall The Webmaster be responsible for your use of This Website and/or any contact, data submission or storage, interaction, transactions, etc. between you and This Website and The Organization, nor shall The Webmaster or its vendors, agents, officers or employees be held responsible monetarily and non-monetarily for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages, legal claims or third party legal action as a result of use, contact, interaction, transactions, etc. with This Website and/or The Organization. Likewise, The Webmaster and The Organization are not responsible for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages, resulting from the use of This Website.