Are you in need of a professional and functional space for your next meeting or presentation? Look no further than the Woodbridge Metro Chamber of Commerce conference room! Our spacious and modern conference room is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including a 75” TV monitor, Meeting Owl 3 Video/Audio, Windows computer with wireless mouse and keyboard, Zoom availability, cell phone charging station and more! Contact us today to book your next event! Our conference table can fit 8 with a few additional satellite seats around the room. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be on hand to assist you with any setup needs and ensure that your event runs smoothly. With flexible rental packages and competitive pricing, our conference room rental is the perfect choice for businesses of any size. Contact us today to book your next event!
Conference Room Rental Guidelines
- The conference room is available to member and non-member groups. Chamber of Commerce members have first priority.
- Use of the conference room will be limited to business and civic groups, or individuals, who are non-discriminatory in nature.
- The room fits 8 people comfortably at the conference table with a few satellite seats around the room.
- Individuals cannot book the room for a group unless they are the authorized representative of the group that will be utilizing the room.
- Each group and/or individual is responsible for the safety and well-being of those present.
- Each group and/or individual utilizing the space, will be responsible for damage to Chamber of Commerce property.
- Parking is available on the street or in the public lot directly behind the Chamber of Commerce office (Floral Expressions building).
- Smoking is not permitted on premises nor is the burning of candles or other flammables.
- Refreshments and food may be served. Each group/individual is responsible for proper clean up and disposal of trash.
- Chairs need to be positioned back in their original configuration. The conference room table cannot be moved.
- Should it be necessary for a group and/or individual to cancel use, notice should be given to the Chamber of Commerce as soon as possible.
- Other business is being conducted at the Chamber of Commerce. Please refrain from excessive noise that might interfere with said business.